Motel 6 Lubbock
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... nourishment or supplementation is unlikely to aid. Indications of weight reduction from ACS incorporate significant weight-loss from muscle mass rather than extra fat, appetite loss and experiencing complete after food small anemia, nausea, amounts, weakness and fatigue. Severe weight loss may possibly minimize total well being, impair remedy efficiency or healing, worsen sickness processes and also be a ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... roping at a ranch. Just drove past and there they were.
Driving back towards Fort Worth the back way and keeping off the freeway to see the "real" West Texas. Sad to see so many small towns dying. Dicjin's was a town on the highway with a sherrifs office and a couple of other buildings. Things like the store were derelict. A lot of derelict buildings on the side of the highways.