Motel 6 Lubbock
Photos of Motel 6 Lubbock
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... we are going. He helped me understand that we will be traveling to 4 different states over there. I thought it was interesting that he referred to us renting our dive gear as hiring our dive gear. It's now close to midnight Cbad time. We are getting close to boarding for our 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane. Tired, but not sleepy. Hope the sleepy kicks in is a ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
Well, today was weather weird! This morning it was cloudy, drizzly so we decided not to golf today. We took our time getting ready for the day. We left H/H this morning and headed for some wineries. Actually we were only going to visit one, but then we didn't have anything else to do so we went to three. The first one (McPherson Cellars) we visited was having a party and I already knew what I wanted and it was on sale, so we were in and out quickly. ...