Motel 6 Des Moines East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Motel 6 Des Moines East
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Des Moines East Altoona
Travel Blogs from Altoona
Right as I thought to myself, "OK, I'm going to make it," Brown Pony did a double take on the tags she was holding, then shot off running after my bag as it traveled toward the black hole of cargo. She pulled it off the conveyor belt and ran back. "I put the old tag on it," she said. "I have to print out another new one." At that moment, her twin at American Airlines saw my luggage sitting behind her and as if thinking to herself, "What's that sitting there for? ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... heart race
- I worry the long flight will drive me crazy and make me restless to the point of a near panic attack
- I'm afraid of not finding my pre-paid taxi to get me to the hotel
- I'm scared of feeling homesick and crying
- I worry I will be too cold at night
- What if there isn't enough water pressure to wash my hair?
- I'm afraid of getting ...
... into unknown territory halfway across the world have subsided because of thoughtful, selfless gestures from friends and family. These tokens of affection have made me feel armed and ready for anything that comes my way. It's as if I am crowd surfing toward my destination with the hands of loved ones guiding me along. It's amazing what love can do.
This gift from Jessica comes on the ...
... Ok, I was ignorant for not researching it beforehand. So, due to being completely floored with surprise, the Badlands are the most bad-ass. It was a welcome respite from the never-ending fields. Plus, it really does take forever to get here - so I'm selling to myself that the Badlands are, by and far, the best national park! All things bad-ass include: 1. The Bad-ass-lands 2. Thom Yorke 3. Sturgis, SD (motorcycles) 4. Borglum (Mount Rushmore architect). And! No one died ...