Motel 6 Chico
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Motel 6 Chico
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... of him for finding them and getting a good deal on them too. We headed out to Bidwell Park since they have a great bike trail there. The park also had a fun playground with a Humpty Dumpty statue that was a big hit with our kids. They kept asking to get their picture taken by him.
We did finally make it out to the Book Family Farm to get our pictures taken by Katie. For a moment there we thought we weren’t going to make it. That day we noticed the ...
... to get blister and my flip flops were beinging to break. The other girls had, had enough too and we just wanted to get back home. We decided that hitch hiking might not be such bad idea. So as we started to walk back up the mountain a truck stops and asks if we would like ride to the top of the mountain. But driver and the passenger of the truck were missing some of their teeth and what was left well, they probably wouldn't be there for much longer….