Motel 6 Hillsboro
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Motel 6 Hillsboro
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Motel 6 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... to come and see some silly bats. One of the memories Peter had of conferences in Austin was going to Sixth Street at night and enjoying the live music in the bars. Let me tell you that in daylight Sixth Street is not impressive so we went to the 1800's Driskill Hotel and enjoyed fabulous ice cream sundaes. (Gill felt much more at home there playing ladies). In the evening after the non event of the bats we drove down Sixth Street and I have to say it did look much better with ...
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco