How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Lovington Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Lovington Inn
Travel Blogs from Lovington
Our day today started off early. Thankfully the free breakfast provided by the hotel was the best by far to date. We were all eager to go to the Internation ufo muesum. It was smaller then I expected but it still did not disappoint. I would have liked to go there without the kids so I could read absolutly every single news paper article and all other mediums provided. My favourite part by far was when satira ...
Up at a reasonable time today, before heading off we get our free breakfast to find that, as well as the usual cereals, toast and pastries there is a waffle iron!! Mmmm waffles!!
All waffled up we head off on our 300+ mile road trip for today, heading east and south for Carlsbad Caverns. We start by heading along Highway 380 which runs along the top of the White Sands Missile Range, we see a sign saying that the road is sometimes ...
One of the places we enjoy stopping is Bottomless Lakes near Roswell New Mexico. They have a very nice campground and it is a welcome place to spend the evening. The setting is quite nice and the sounds of the birds is also a reward.
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...