La Quinta Inn Sacramento North
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Continental Breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Smoking rooms available
Photos of La Quinta Inn Sacramento North
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn Sacramento North
Travel Blogs from Sacramento
- Not as naturalistic
- Less clean
- They want to sell to you/talk to you - you are an exotic person
- People get in your face
- No personal space
- Clean clothes, clean streets
- New buildings, things to ...
So first off, I apologize for falling off the face of the Earth in this blog. I've grown a bit bored of blogging in this format and have been wayyy behind on typing out each daily entry.
As an update, I spent the summer in Alaska on the Coral, went home for a few weeks in where I celebrated Mike's 28th birthday with him roadtripping through Oregon before we moved from Washington to the Sacramento area of California. I was only ...
- I just got back home and I could not be happier
- This trip was amazing and I made so many great memories that I will cherish forever
- I now have a better understanding of the schools out there and I know which ones I am applying to
- Number one on my list is The University of Texas at Austin of course!
- Now all I want to do is sleep!
- Thank you for being a part of my journey! ...
... with on here. One I will share though is that President Ronald Raegan, or maybe he was governor at that point, I don’t remember, practically saved the beautiful building from being demolished. It was horribly old and unsafe apparently, but he saw to it that the whole thing was redone and spiffing. Unfortunately due to the crumby oldness of its parts, everything pretty much had to be replaced. The only original piece of the building is the ...
... pulling in to the campground we again saw a ton of people gawking – so I got out and joined the gawkers and saw a mama moose and her calf up close and in person – now these pictures did turn out. The following morning Russ saw two bulls sitting in the grass in our campground a couple of campers away and so went and took pictures. I was exhausted so he let me sleep in. So he’s telling me about them and I was disappointed I ...