Iron horse Inn
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Iron horse Inn Sheldon
Travel Blogs from Sheldon
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
After a motel breakfast we drove south to Le Mars, again. After driving all around town a hill top view of Iowa corn fields being readied for planting needed to have it's picture taken. Then off to the museum in Le Mars. This is no small museum! It is a three story brick building covering almost a square block. Every room had some kind of exhibit, trucks, tractors, a whole dinner, kitchens from 100, ...
... had better stage sets. Rowan had to leave right away so we drove north then east and then back to Orange City. A whole lot of field being readied for planting. Tonight, at about eight Rowan sent a text inviting us to join her at the Hub to listen to Maria Nickolay sing and play guitar. Surprise, Rowan did a song with Maria. We were sitting with the Barkers and during the conversation Grandpa told them ...
This is my birthday present, being with Rowan and seeing "Winslow Boy" at Northwestern. The play was very well done. The stage setting, lighting, sound, costumes, the whole play. We stayed after the audience left for a critique by a visiting professor, he had very positive opinions of the production; only a couple of ...
First stop Burr Oak. The Master's hotel where Charles and Caroline lived and worked for a time was still there. They had one small room where all five of them would sleep, incredible really, just off the main kitchen and dining area. Caroline was responsible to feed up to thirty people every meal. No wonder they didn't stay long.
The guide was very thorough,,, a bit too much, she was going to make sure we heard every ...