Iron horse Inn
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Iron horse Inn Sheldon
Travel Blogs from Sheldon
... packing and bed.
In the morning we dropped off James to the airport, we almost didn't make it. We left plenty of time to get to the airport, well we thought we did. But it took as 2hrs with the traffic. We were heading away from the city in peak hour, it was hectic. He made it with 45mins until the flight left and they sorted him out. We'll see him again in Calgary after he sits his exam.
We continued on the road west for the trip ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
After a motel breakfast we drove south to Le Mars, again. After driving all around town a hill top view of Iowa corn fields being readied for planting needed to have it's picture taken. Then off to the museum in Le Mars. This is no small museum! It is a three story brick building covering almost a square block. Every room had some kind of exhibit, trucks, tractors, a whole dinner, kitchens from 100, ...
... singing in Crazy For You. A note was sent to Maria and she called Rowan up, they talked and Rowan said "No!". Then came back to her seat. A short time later she returned to the stage, and shared about the time her grandparents heard her sing the song she was going to sing, and then sang "Some One To Watch Over Me". Enough to make Grammy cry. A beautiful gift, nice evening with nice people young and ...
This is my birthday present, being with Rowan and seeing "Winslow Boy" at Northwestern. The play was very well done. The stage setting, lighting, sound, costumes, the whole play. We stayed after the audience left for a critique by a visiting professor, he had very positive opinions of the production; only a couple of ...