Indian Lodge Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
Photos of Indian Lodge Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Indian Lodge Motel Joseph
Travel Blogs from Joseph
... li>It may sound odd to go out of your way to go to a graveyard, but we found value in what we knew we would be learning.
- Pulled into Mountain View Motel and RV Park at 11:30 PM.
- Both of us were exhausted from a long day of driving, but we felt accomplished nonetheless because we were back on track for our original plan.
- The RV park charges only $30 a night during the winter.
- It had a very woodsy vibe to it.
- Didn't waste any time going to bed.
- We decided to get gas in the morning when we were refreshed from a good night's ...
... to go back another time to see a variety of things including the world famous Pendleton Mills and underground tunnels etc. A fairly short drive to Joseph, Oregon which is on the Hell's Canyon scenic byway. Along the way Alan took a short detour to see a point of interest which caused us to backtrack about 10 miles. Jeff was not too impressed with what we found and pointed out, in a tone only Jeff can ...
... I was only taking a picture.. Uuggg. Once off the mountain, the boys rode go-carts. We then grabbed ice cream then headed back to camp to cook us up some marinated flank steak. We also had a buck scavenging food off picnic tables. Crazy dear!!! Another beautiful evening under the ...
... us we could not get to the overlooks and places we hoped to because of road closures. It turns out the fires have been only getting worse and firefighters from 21 states are now here helping to fight the blazes. Despite the advise from a state trooper, we had to see for ourselves how far we really could (or couldn't) get so we continued on. We could only get as far as ...