HYATT house Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
Photos of HYATT house Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews HYATT house Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Travel Blogs from Rancho Cordova
- Teach. Be of service.
- Live a life that helps other people grow.
- Love as much as possible.
- Be present as much as possible.
- Be as generous and kind as possible.
- Always be curious.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Loading up my car with snacks and drinks in my ice chest
- All my luggage is packed in the back seat
- Just said goodbye to my family
- Got my CD with all my favorite songs on it ready to play through out all the long days on the road trip.
- Leaving the house around 8 ...
Up at 4.30am to go to the balloon ride. Small bus to our venue at hotel, where we had a briefing for the safety rules etc. Then by bus to the launching area. A whole group of balloons getting ready to take off. A big climb into the basket, 16 of us standing in 4 compartments. Take off was gentle just gliding up. It was fantastic!! So worth it. We had about an hour gliding over fields and homes. The landing was ...
Today we went swimming in the pool and it was super cold!! For Jordan's redo birthday we ate grilled sausage, peppers , and zucchini. We also ate corn but that was not grilled. Then we had really good cupcakes!! I had a s'mores one, Emma had a bacon one, opah had a chocolate chocolate one and ...
... villages, while enjoying a home exchange in Toulouse. We sampled lots of great motorcycle roads, wine, cheese, and food. We were fortunate to have had good friends along to enjoy most of it with us, and the technology to share the trip with lots of friends and family.
We hope you enjoyed our travel blog. Now its time to unwind, unpack, and maybe start thinking about our next adventure!