HYATT house Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
Photos of HYATT house Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews HYATT house Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Travel Blogs from Rancho Cordova
... blog on our last trip, I took another photo of the backyard. It's greener and prettier as Spring is here, dry, but here. The flowers are blooming and the leaves are soaking up the sun.
I discovered after my last blog that not everyone knows to click on the photo to see a larger version. If there are several pictures, they may be viewed as a slide-show. I won't name names, but go ahead and try it, click on the photo. See?
... should last us for the trip to my aunt's house in Sherman,TX.
Travel Info: Fair Oaks, CA
- 6:30 a.m. departure
- Mom filled up our tank: $0 out of my pocket
- Groceries: $200 (including ice)
- Loading up my car with snacks and drinks in my ice chest
- All my luggage is packed in the back seat
- Just said goodbye to my family
- Got my CD with all my favorite songs on it ready to play through out all the long days on the road trip.
- Leaving the house around 8 ...
... forward to. I loved that. It was heaven for me.
- I loved the meals in the back of my car. It was little nest in the back, where I could withdraw from the craziness of the weather and the B&B people. I loved my peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I looked forward to them and never tired of them the whole trip. The bread stayed fresh in the back of my car too. I loved just leaving the food in the back seat of my car and always knowing it was there. I bought ...
... a couple of beers in an old-school bar before taking the bus over the golden coloured Tower Bridge (as voted by the surrounding residents) leading to the State Capitol building (see photo). I was a little underwhelmed by the city, but have since been back in the evenings when things get a little livelier. It is nevertheless not what you would expect of the capital city of a state as large as California, a characteristic it shares with Nevada's capital city, Carson City.