Quality Inn and Conference Center
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn and Conference Center Grand Island
Travel Blogs from Grand Island
... to Minnesota during that future.
3. No, I don't know when.
4. I will try to catch up on some of those missing blog entries. I'll start with that first weekend in June.
5. Fall and Winter will take place south - suggestions are incredibly welcomed at this point, I'm open from Death Valley to the Gulf Coast (and beyond). Please send ideas, recommendations, tidbits.
6. I plan to make every effort ...
... was on cruise control most of the day as the road was so good. we have been aiming for North Platte, NE for a fuel stop and Flying J, our favorite fuel stop. We love those RV lanes.
We stop for lunch at a rest stop and then head on to Grand Island, NE for our one night stay at the local KOA. As we look West we see the setting sun in the West. Always a great thing to see.
... free in the rig, of course.
We took a walk around the park after dinner, watching the slots fill with motorcyclists, small trailers and tent campers. Occupancy was very high as night began to fall. Our closest neighbors were hauling a very large horse trailer with living accommodations in the front...but no horses. Guess I'd never considered one of those units as just an RV for people's vacations.
We sat beside ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
Well it will all be downhill from Cheyenne. The landscape is flat and green with oil pumps scattered around. You see a cluster of trees so you know there is a house somewhere in there. When we cross into Nebraska the north side of the interstate is flat and the south side has rolling hills.
On no, we are now in central time so we lost another hour.
About 75 miles into Nebraska the wind is ...