Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- High-speed internet in room
- Smoking rooms available
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Photos of Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
... Bricktown area of the city with its many bars and restaurants and chanced upon the American Banjo Museum. Being honest, banjos are not really something that we know much about and we dithered a bit before paying this museum a visit and handing over our $6.00 each. Not only was this museum worthy of a stop we also got a chance to pluck those strings and try to play a tune. Needless to say we failed on the latter!
So we rounded off ...
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... anyone who has experienced or endured an act of violence in any shape or form find the strength to continue through life with purpose. They are the Angels that walk amongst us that go unrecognized through their daily lives trying to get past the unforgettable acts!
Good night.....May Peace Come! Amen
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... Dick has, in fact, said, he has enjoyed these sandwiches, grapes that Minnie bought us, and our water. Yes, two more cases of water purchased at Costco.
So, we are traveling next to Route 66 or on I-40 which is now the same as Route 66. Interesting homage to Route 66 at a Texas Welcome Center where there were plaques in the sidewalk explaining the history and purpose of the highway. One interesting fact: the current super highway system is 200 miles ...