Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Garden City

Address: 2502 E Kansas Ave, Garden City, Kansas, 67846-6963, United States | 2 star motel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this motel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 2 star motel is located on 2502 E Kansas Ave, Garden City.
Map this motel


View all amenities



        • Swimming pool
        • Fitness/Health center


        • Free High-Speed Internet
        • Wheelchair accessibility
        • Free parking
        • Kitchenette
        • Pets allowed


        • Continental Breakfast
        • Business Services

        TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Garden City

        3.50 of 5 stars Very Good

        Travel Blogs from Garden City

        Getting the Heck into AND out of Dodge...

        A travel blog entry by dwlp.travelkids on Jul 18, 2014

        6 comments, 10 photos

        ... there, completely destroying 95% of the town. The other 5% of the town was damaged. We can believe it after driving through the place. There were a few houses and some businesses that were obviously fairly newly built. There were very few trees and the ones that we saw were twisted and had many if not most of their limbs torn away. Amazing.

        Arriving in Dodge City, Kansas at 1:15, we stopped to do a short walk around in order to stretch out legs a ...


        A travel blog entry by cameronstone on Jun 30, 2014

        2 photos

        Today we had another 104 mile ride. Due to the time change we had to make this ride in under 5 hours. Most of the team made this deadline and for me personally it was one of the more exhausting days on the bike. I enjoyed the feeling of success and we rode into an air conditioned friendship ...

        The FASTEST day ever

        A travel blog entry by alicoad on Jun 22, 2014

        13 photos

        ... noon and met most of the team at a burger joint called, Mooyah. We headed back to the YMCA to hang out and shower. Alicia and I did some abs. I laughed a lot today. We has three affordable housing presentations, all fascinating. I'm writing this post from a Mexican restaurant called Tequilas. We're watching the USA World Cup game. Redding's father, being as wildly generous as he his, offered to pay for our dinner tonight, so we're able to eat out! Whelp, USA lost ...

        Day 41: Dodge City ---> Garden City, KS

        A travel blog entry by breezer.hill on Jun 22, 2014

        1 comment, 3 photos

        ... so you can imagine us women were quite excited about this). Afterwards, it was showers at the Y and a few affordable housing presentations. We headed to a local restaurant later in the evening to watch USA play Portugal in the World Cup (such a close game!) and fuel up on fajitas and chips and salsa in preparation for our final century of the summer ...

        What Exactly Is Deer Antler Velvet Squirt About?

        A travel blog entry by careiran7 on May 15, 2014

        ... start to miss out on these hrs if you have achieved the shape you desire and therefore are decreasing with the exercises. So remember about three crucial what exactly you need to incorporate. The specific work out, a high protein unique diet program and some supplements like Prolexin Spray to improve the consequences. This is all you have to construct wonderful muscle groups. You could question how to buy or ...