Holiday Inn Express Hobbs
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hobbs
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
- Woke up beyond excited to see my family in Lubbock!
- Filled up my gas tank, got some ice and water, and i was off!
- It was a short drive to Lubbock, and before i knew it I was there!
- It was great to see my family!
- My aunt made me a nice turkey ...
... the help of a couple of panadol plus a light sedative, we actually managed to sleep pretty well.
Next morning breakfast around 9ish, and I'm afraid I went back to bed to sleep some more!
Paul had gone to the observation carriage, and he came to get me.
Views had changed a bit more as the train climbed up the Rockies.
Lunch again in the dining car very nice, then ...
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
... and lots of desert animals. It was great exercise and perfect cloudy weather to walk outside for 1 1 1/2 miles. After having a fantastic BBQ dinner at local joint we went back to Carlsbad Cavern to witness "bat flight" at dusk. Yet again another wondrous experience to see 200,000 bats fly out of their cave to load up on their dinner and to get food for babies just hanging around in cave for their daily food ...