TripAdvisor Reviews Hilltop Lodge Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... when the new systems could not cope) they have gone for a phased opening of the new terminal 2. This meant that the only airline using the terminal was mine, United, with just 12 flights out that day. The whole terminal was fully staffed and up and running and felt like you imagine Stepford International would look. Rows of beaming check-in ladies with nobody to serve - so checked in in 60 seconds. Several security lines open ...
... of love.
We have been enjoying meeting people that are in Josh and Dawniel's life. It's comforting to know that they have awesome friends around them who love them like family.
So we headed back home and slept. Woke at 4am and got up to have toast. Gotta love jet.At home I often wake up at 4am but I'm not usually joined by Tim for an extremely early meal and chat.
Other places to stay in Redding
5175 Churn Creek Road, Redding | 1 star motelfrom $55
2220 Pine Street, Redding | 2 star motelfrom $56
2385 Bechelli Lane, Redding | 1 star motelfrom $53
1250 Twin View Blvd, Redding | Motelfrom $53
1640 Hilltop Drive, Redding | 1 star motelfrom $53
533 North Market St, Redding | Motelfrom $72
1350 Pine Street, Redding | 2 star motelfrom $71
10300 Bridge Bay Rd., Redding | Motelfrom $114
1135 Market Street, Redding | 1 star motelfrom $62