TripAdvisor Reviews Hacienda Motel Saratoga
Travel Blogs from Saratoga
- Woke up at 8:30
- Realized there was still so much to do
- Went to the Yampa River Core Trail to jog again
- Visited local event called Oktoberwest
-Participated in a meat eating contest
-Got so full that i couldnt go anywhere so i went to the motel room and fell asleep
- Left Early from Rock Springs
- Filled my gas tank
- Traveled 215 miles to Steamboat Springs
- Ate Breakfast at a Carls Jr
- Checked into my "motel"
-Found a jogging path
-Went to Steamboat Lake State Park
-Came back to my motel room and passed out
... enchanted by this section of our journey. This affinity may have been influenced by the Wier Creek and Jerry Johnson Hot Springs that we soaked in. So wonderfully relaxing and well, hot. We met some kind folks, Bob and Mama T, from Moscow, ID and they just about convinced me that I oughta give it a shot at living there at some point. Heck, Mama T and I could dance the nights away and there is farming, and there is awesome wilderness. What more could a gal ask for? Bob also had a ...
- We liked the scenery and area so much that we decided to stay here for a couple days.
- In these days we stayed here we hiked many areas.
- The amount of wildlife we saw was immense.
- Deer and elk were almost everywhere.
- As an avid hunter it was beautiful to see all of the wildlife.
- It is now 1:44 in the morning and we are running low on gas so we fill up in Sinclair Wyoming.
- We grab coffee and a couple of some extremely unhealthy red bulls.
- Gas Cost: $44.28
- Drink Cost: Best $7 ever spent.