GreenTree Inn Shanghai Songdong Business Hotel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews GreenTree Inn Shanghai Songdong Business Hotel
Travel Blogs from Shanghai
... buy some ****** souvenirs. I bought a hilarious watch with a picture of Mao on and his hand moves so it looks like it's waving! Also I got a mini Mah Jong set which I really wanted to get whilst in China. I proceed to go to the nearby 'City Temple of Shanghai'. It's probably the least impressive and most tacky temple I have ever been to. I did some more wandering around and stumped back upon a stall I had bought a silk fish kite a couple of weeks ago. Id bought it as a gift for ...
... the circular platform etc etc. everything was sooo cool and technically great (yet as with all Chinese gymnasts - artistically poor). on the second day in Shanghai we had a walking tour - futuristic financial centre, historical Chinese quarters, amazing emperor garden, slums, antique market, modern shopping streets - such a diverse city. I really enjoyed the day. And another highlight of the trip - evening river ...
... s funny, but we feel more part of a community here than we did in Portsmouth.
· Travelling – having so many amazing places around to visit in China, plus outside of China where other countries are far more accessible than before. So far, Hong Kong, Tianjin & Shanghai have been amazing. Next on the list for Andy’s birthday is Qingdao, home of the Chinese Tsingdao beer. Hopefully Vietnam later in the ...
... get onto the some of the crazy things I have seen/heard:
* They use the far right lane on the road to make left hand turns.
* Some people (especially Taxi drivers) have really long fingernails
* Many drivers like to honk their horns all the time as like a warning that they are coming or to get out of the way. Most of it unnecessary.
* They set off fireworks many times a day and usually ...
... that Kodak moment through there rather large camera lenses,more than a few tourists were sporting the pedo 5000!! after a rather large walk we perched ourselves against the railings gazing at the illuminated space like sky line. After a few moments we where approached by locals asking for a picture just like in Beijing, josh proved very popular with the locals it was If David Beckham was there himself streams after streams of people wanted a picture with the Wallace and ...