Days Inn Elko
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Elko
Travel Blogs from Elko
- Woke up bright and early and checked out today at 6:00 - Ate at a continental breakfast that was complimentary - Got to visit Humboldt National Park which cost about $15 to get in - Took an ATV off road tour of the mountains - Got to pet a bunny - Found a cute little mom and pop hotel which was only 25 bucks a night - The missus promised my waffles in the ...
- I left my cousins house at 12pm and started on my way to Elko, Nv
- First I stopped at a gas station and bought a bunch of food and ice
- It took me about 4 hours to get to Elko
- It was 229 miles and I filled up my tank once I got there.
- I got there at about 5pm
- I just stayed in my car and reflected on my trip
- I went to sleep at ...
... road for us to plough through. As we wound our way back down the mountain, we saw people fishing in the swift flowing Humbolt River. One gal told us that they would catch Berkley Trout. In the afternoon I took a walk into town and left Murray to relax in the motor home. My goal was to visit the Northeastern Nevada Museum and I was not disappointed. First, I checked out ...
... br> A beautiful canyon created by glaciars in the Ruby mountains. Besides the beautiful scenery, kids found some snow...and you know what happens after that....snow fight!
Stay tuned for the next blog about friends in Sandy, UT and Mount Rushmore!
... pulling in. Each site had grass (in elko?) with a concrete patio. We laid in, brought out the chairs, poured a glass of Zin and relaxed. While walking around the park after dinner we noticed something unusual. A rainbow cut through colored cloudy skies. I tried to capture it in a picture but we all know how that goes! The other thing we ...