How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Villa Lodge Urbandale
Travel Blogs from Urbandale
... apparently, just threw off the whole system.
Now our ticket agent, brown ponytail with glasses and completely in over her head with airport responsibilities, had to re-print the luggage tags to indicate I had two pieces of luggage, not one. This was going to take a minute as she had to print other luggage tags first. Now I had 5 minutes until my plane was boarding. New bag tags were printed and the first was placed on my big blue suitcase and it was sent down the ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... and I've been a total fraud
- What if I can't remember how to pack efficiently to come back home and have too much stuff?
- What if I see a homeless dog that needs help and I am helpless?
- I worry I'll miss important milestones and events in the lives of my friends and family
- But most of all, I'm afraid of loving it so intensely, learning so much, having such a ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... help at his farm. We shook hands and that next morning at 4:30, we helped Trevor fixing his destroyed fences, we picked out peaches for this tree nearby, and we fed all of his animals including cattle, sheep, horses, mad hogs. Trevor later went to the mechanic and got our Volkswagen fixed up. That same day, Buddy and I went to visit the Iowa State Historical Museum.