No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... and dry. Not only will this ensure they don't catch a cold every five minutes, but it'll also help them to get on with their jobs. 5. Outdoors staff also have to be conscious of dangers, especially those that are curbside. Higher than average exposure clothing can help you be sure that your staff members appear more and safer self-confident to get done their task. 6. Even at the office, by far the most renowned mild ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... a rare diner dish, enchiladas. We connected to I-40 which is old Route 66. Fun!! We cross the Rio Grand outside Albuquerque, NM.
Lightening storms in the distance are nice to watch as long as we can admire from a far! Luckily we have to put on rain gear for just the last 30 minutes of our day. A dip in the hot tub is in order. We gained another hour as we entered a new time zone but we are still tired!
We are both taken by this beautiful ...