How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Free parking
Photos of Econo Lodge
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
... our drive was flat and dry as far as the eye could see. Until we got to the outskirts of Lubbock, rising up out of the flatlands was a cute little neighborhood. It had broad porches, neat little (green) yards, gas lamps burning on the porches, and a brick townhall. It felt like we had landed in the Stepford; everything was eerily perfect. I'm exaggerating, but only slightly (check out ...