No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bend
... that rival CA's and OR's.
3. Maine is Beautiful.
4. Vermont is Beautiful.
5. New England is Beautiful in general.
6. Southern Hospitality is not real.
7. Northern Hospitality is.
8. New Mexico is Sketchy.
9. A mother's love has a frighteningly real ability to track her son.
10. Every United State in America has something pretty awesome to offer.
11. College towns are surprisingly expensive.
... the English introduced their football to Brazil at the turn of the 20th century (as they did to most of the world). In the beginning it was an elite game played at sophisticated (and sooo English) gentlemen’s clubs mostly for well to-do whites, which excluded a large segment of the Brazilian population, so racially mixed given the weakness the Portuguese colonizer had for African women (slaves) from the inception of the country. ...
... of Bend) I began taking the Transamerica Bicentennial Bicycling Route (TransAm). This route was first inaugurated in 1976 and was the first official transcontinental bicycle route. I will be following this route now until I get to Missoula, MT. The route takes me straight east across the Eastern Oregon Plateau to Baker City, OR. There I finagle my way over the Blue Mountains into Western Idaho and take the fabled Hwy 12 up to Missoula. I regretted my decision immediately ...
... using the spotlight on the sidecar. Great. It was still warm so only T shirts required. Park has shown me plenty of routes to take in the US so looking forward to riding as many of them as possible.Good nights sleep, said our goodbyes and off on the road again Thank you, Park, for your hospitality & friendship. Much appreciated. ...
... Eisenhower, the Allies Supreme Commander congregated his troops for the assault on the coast of France for the retaking of Europe from the Germans).
- In London we will have a chance to meet our distant relatives, Paul and Kass Wysling, for the first time ever. Paul and I have been in contact for 20 years by letters and e mails. We are both so looking forward to our time together on the 22nd of June.
- Portsmouth to Caen by ...