Travelers also recommend:
Travel Blogs from Phoenix
- Woke up a little late, around noon
- Went to a nearby Shell, filled up my gas, got tons of snacks, water, and some ice
- Got out on the road and headed for Clifton, AZ
- Arrived in Clifton and was feeling a bit restless
- I parked at a rest stop then went for a walk to stretch out a bit
- On my walk I stopped for dinner at Toni's kitchen and had a warm pepperoni pizza!
- Afterwards, I walked back to my car and went to bed
... with the take out location is far healthier than another piece doesn't make the junk food quit the ideal choice. Knowing the ideal way to meet your dietary demands will assist you to greatest set up an eating plan that fits your needs as well as your body's requirements. Support your self lose fat at the job through making modifications to work routines that don't assist your goal. Instead of gossiping inside the breakroom, go walking across the obstruct or down ...
Well the purpose of staying in Phoenix has been to play volley ball in the 2014 open championships. So been playing and waiting for the Smurph to catch up with me. He should be here by Thursday and then we will be starting the trip for real. Smurph is on the road, making butte Montana the first day of his ride. And beaver Utah on his second day after a 3 hour unintentional detour ;). Should make Phoenix late ...
... of it a Reward card with 4.20 $ on it, you can use …. Which we did towards our breakfast… free WiFi, I have to say this is the first time we got paid for camping.
If you like old war planes – then this is the place to go: not only could you go in a hangar and see some nice old restored planes, but also we got into the Maintenance hangar: where we saw one of the old helicopters from ...
... Wisconsin. We took an excellent guided tour, telling mainly of the time he spent here, how his philosophy, which he called organic architecture, shaped the buildings. He thought that buildings should fit in with the landscape, both in shape and materials, so triangles repeat the shape of the mountains and nothing ...