Days Inn Snyder
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Days Inn Snyder
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Snyder
Travel Blogs from Snyder
We are back on the road after a pleasant stay at grandmas house, nothing beats her home cooking. She gave us some leftovers and ice to put in our ice chest for the road. Hopefully the food she gave us will last us for a day or two. We refilled the gas tank at a quick stop here in sterling city costing ...
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Year of stateood- December 29, 1845
State motto- Freindship
State flower- Bluebonnet
State bird- Northern Mockingbird
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.