Days Inn Duncan
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Duncan
Travel Blogs from Duncan
After a year of scheming, planning, fretting and excitement, departure day is finally here. We have talked as a group for over 15 years about wanting to go to Greece. Celebrating Sarah's 50th birthday seemed the best reason to carry out our dream. I am writing this blog in dedication to Sarah. I know the story will only be in my voice and my memories, but as the years pass, my hope is that Sarah will reread and remember our adventures or " ...
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... dinners with all the wonderful conversations. Most memorable is the dinner on the outside patio at Onsea House when we were all full of anticipation of the safari ahead.
2. The first up-close elephants and babies at Tarangire National Park.
3. Meridy, our guide,off roading at Tarangire to let us se our first lion. He broke all the rules and it was exhilarating .
4. Chem ...