Days Inn - Grand Island
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Days Inn - Grand Island
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn - Grand Island
Travel Blogs from Grand Island
... family and friends during this time; I know I've been neglecting most of you for too long. Please hold me accountable.
7. I also wish to explore the Tri-State area around FM. I've come to realize that I've never approached Iowa the same way as I am the rest of the country - and I can't help but wonder what I'm missing. Ideas are welcomed here too.
8. We all know that if I were a Muppet, I'd be Fozzie Bear.
... was on cruise control most of the day as the road was so good. we have been aiming for North Platte, NE for a fuel stop and Flying J, our favorite fuel stop. We love those RV lanes.
We stop for lunch at a rest stop and then head on to Grand Island, NE for our one night stay at the local KOA. As we look West we see the setting sun in the West. Always a great thing to see.
... in a swing, watching the fireflies rise from the grass, and enjoying the cool evening. The air was so fresh---I told Larry it was because all that corn was busy exhaling! As I looked at the surrounding corn fields, I expected Shoeless Joe Jackson to come walking toward us, just like in "Field of Dreams."
This was an unexpectedly pleasant overnight stop. Not sure what we will find tomorrow in the little town of Valentine, ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
... to settle for a Porterhouse cooked to perfection. Tomorrow, North Platte and the Golden Spike Tower overlooking the Union Pacific classification and maintenance yards. Mary's Version A sunny drive. Yay! No storms! Phew! When we first arrived at the museum, we entered a building that had a collection of cowboy and Native American items. The one thing I remember is a sculpture of an Indian family. I can't remember whether or not I took ...