TripAdvisor Reviews Crystal Motel Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... of money and time into a well pump, power system, pipes, storage containers, filters for a small spring that could be destroyed in a landslide or flood? What is the Monroe Institute anyway and why am I so interested in understanding out of body experiences? This trip from the Bay Area to Vancouver Island, British Columbia will involve a lot of driving for a man with a broken foot. ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... for a 136 mile drive along highway 299, a road to nowhere! After 2 hours of driving we finally reached Redding for a dinner break at Applebees before continuing our final stretch to Red Bluff. We pulled up at the River Inn motel to be greeted by mosquitoes both in and outside our room, it was not what we had in mind! Without further ado it was time for bed, lights out, hiding under the covers to keep the mosquitoes ...
... CA to spend some time with my all time favorite sister-in-law tomorrow. After driving for 12 hours today (the last three on Route 299 which the park ranger told us was the scenic route), that is a whole story in it's self, we finally found a hotel in Red Bluff, ...