Covered Wagon Motel
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Covered Wagon Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Covered Wagon Motel Lovelock
Travel Blogs from Lovelock
- Filled up at a gas station for $22.24
- Also spent $16 on ice and food
- Went to Walter lake
- So far the best part of my trip
The capital is Carson.
Paulation is 2,790,136 .
- 5:00 a.m. Packed my stuff up back into the car. Eat a granola bar on the way. Now on my way to Humbodt State Wildlife Management Area.
- 7:40 a.m. I jest arrived outside the park and I'm getting gas at Arco, ice and subway for breakfast. I had no idea that they served anything ...
- After a smooth 4 hour drive we stopped at a Chevron to get gas.
- We were still good on our food and our cooler still had ice.
- Once we filled up my friend and i switched places and get back on the road.
- Gas cost: ...
... best that she lost on her first time out, that way she doesn't have the unrealistic idea that every time you gamble you walk away flush.
We parked Annie on the street in Reno and walked to Circus Circus - once Adelaide lost her budget, she wanted to head back to the RV and take Helo on a walk around town, which I was totally cool with. Unbeknownst to me, she got lost when leaving and walked around lost for two hours not being able to find the truck. lol
... and there were two people sitting at them mindlessly "playing" the games.
We had dinner at the Cowpoke Cafe and it was delicious. The owner served us and made everything from scratch. I could taste the relative freshness, and it was delicious. This is one of the few benefits of spending the night in a small town. The motel on the other hand is nasty and uncomfortable. Honestly, it's kind of what I was expecting when the trip leaders were ...