How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Courtyard Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Courtyard Inn North Highlands
Travel Blogs from North Highlands
... br> - More wealth and jobs
- More space, fewer people, greater wealth
- No smell of spice, cooking, pee
- Our world is about pleasure and convenience – very narrow
- Beautiful land, ugly people
- Less diverse
Spending Christmas in Sacramento with my Sister's Family. Left San Francisco boarding an AmTrak Bus for Emeryville, then boarded the 7:30 AmTrak Train for Sacramento. After a wonderful Christmas Celebration with my Sister's Family in Sacramento, I am on an AmTrak Train headed for ...
... with them now though as a result of going and seeing them physically.
- I loved going places and not having anyone be there. It was so awesome to have the solitude I did. Sometimes there were people where I went, but very few when there was. I loved the lack of people around. That was definitely a highlight for me.
- I loved the Highland Cows!!! They are soo beautiful and I love their calm demeanor! I never got to pet one. I probably could ...
... No **** Sherlock, the US is saturated with fatties" was my first thought, but like with the American films/real-life thing, there is an enormous difference between knowing there is a high rate of obesity, and actually seeing that every second person walking around the streets is overweight and among those a surprisingly high proportion are ginormous. I'm ashamed to say I took a photo of one of these people, but not too ashamed to put it up here. Again, throughout ...
"You can tell by the scars on my knuckles that I grew up on a rice farm," said Bill. “My father started farming rice in the 50's and continued more than forty years. I know rice.” Indeed he does, and he likes to talk about rice, too. William Huffman is now Vice-president of Communications for the Farmer’s Rice Cooperative in Sacramento, and can tell you what you want to know. ...