Colonial Inn Motel
Travel Blogs from Eustis
Alarm went off fine at 6 but the trouble started when I tried to get out of bed as my back went. Reduced to crawling to bathroom and v painful both physically and mentally realising my day was over before it began. The girls all set off and were back at lunchtime having spent time in Islands of Adventure. Highlights were Jurassic park and another HP ride and all were soaked! They then headed off ...
... with her once I'm back in London in the Autumn. Once I'd said goodbye to them, Emily, Shannon and I stopped at*****, the Hogsmede sweet shop, where I managed to get a chocolate frog and some of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.. And incase you're wondering, the rotten egg and bogie flavours do exist.. And they're REVOLTING! We then rode the Hogwarts Express back to London, where you arrive at Kings Cross station and then past Leicester Square tube station and through a ...
... they film this for movies.
- We planned to leave earlyish – but then the only slot for Lucas to do the Jedi Knight training was at 6pm…so of course we had to wait for this. Phoebe and I went on the Studio Backlot tour which was quite fun but not as good as the Universal backlot tour, and then we went to watch Lucas in action.
- Jedi Knight training was brilliant! Lucas dressed ...
... beautiful Lake Eola and feed the ducks and swans.
5. Beverage, dine and explore high end stores on Winter season Park's Park Opportunity Historical Area.
6. Catch a film and bite to consume at the special downtown Plaza Movie theater Café.
7. Take a pontoon watercraft flight with Lake Osceola and look at beautiful historical houses and natural Florida appeal on the Winter season Park Scenic Watercraft Trip.
8. Browse through the Mennello ...
... stared wide.
Slowly and very deliberately Charlie said "you are not married? That's unbelievable."
"We've been together for seventeen years, but never married" I volunteered.
"But," Maryann spluttered, "You are SO like an old married couple."
Well, that was me done then. I'd been shoved round from pillar to post all day, been completely ripped off by Disney at every turn and now the final insult. I'm described as one of an old married couple. And I've ...