Brentwood Inn & Suites
Photos of Brentwood Inn & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Brentwood Inn & Suites Hobbs
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
... the help of a couple of panadol plus a light sedative, we actually managed to sleep pretty well.
Next morning breakfast around 9ish, and I'm afraid I went back to bed to sleep some more!
Paul had gone to the observation carriage, and he came to get me.
Views had changed a bit more as the train climbed up the Rockies.
Lunch again in the dining car very nice, then ...
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
Stayed at yet another lovely state park campgrounds, Brantley Lake State Park. Beautiful desert location. Picture this, taking the elevator down 750 feet in one minute to enter the cavernous wonders of Carlsbad Cavern! It was an incredible visual experience with each turn of the head. Tom was taking picture after picture and we both were enjoying every moment even in the 59 degrees and 90% humidity. When suddenly ...