Blue Gum Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Blue Gum Motel Willows
Travel Blogs from Willows
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... time in the camper than we like to. But it turned out it was much bigger than I expected and had a whole lot going on. We stayed at the Almond Tree RV Park. It didn’t have a playground, but did have a small pool and the biggest bonus, it was right there in town so we didn’t have to drive far to go places. Thankfully Dean felt better right away so we were able to go out and do some stuff. Our first night out we found a playground in town for Iris to play ...
... people think you can buy it at a grocery store. When I left, it wasn't. Whats up WA?
I have been building stuff out of clay and rocks because theres so much of those things here, clay and rocks clay and rocks. I'm feeling pretty cool. Check out the pics. I also am building steps but don't have pics
Um..I'm no longer running as Miss Oroville. Its a long story.
Tonight we are couchsurfing with a guy who recognized us from a ...
My stay in California was the most memorable summer yet! After hiking for three hours on the flumes (in flip flops and bikinis) my two friends and i found a nice little spot but the river and decided to stop there and take a break. Swimming and laying on this large rock in the middle of the river. We soon realized that we were all out of water and that it would take us another three hours or so to hike back to the house. After hiking up the mountain for a short period of time ...