Super 8 Waco Mall
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsSuper 8 Waco Mall
We've stayed here numerous times over he past several years while in town for Baylor football games. Staff has always been helpful and courteous. Older motel but clean and well maintained. Grandkids like refrigerator and microwave and waffles in the breakfast buffet. Although football team moves to new stadium several miles further away in 08/14 we will still probably still stay here. Lots of chain restaurants nearby and mall.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Waco Mall
Travel Blogs from Waco
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
For some reason, I always forget how green Texas (especially central Texas) truly is. Maybe it's because I lived in North Carolina for 5 years, where the constant, unexpected-but-not-that-unexpected rain compels one to always be aware of the verdant Carolinian landscape. It doesn't rain quite so much in Texas, and despite the fact that I've lived here for 18 years, I'm always somewhat surprised by the miles and miles of greenery surrounding the less well-traveled parts of I-35.
... to adapt to their version of night vision just like we do. They have adapted so that they can detect incoming objects or animals up to 5 meters in front of them!) but then preceded to ask the audience to: 1. Turn off all electrical equipment and put this in your bag and 2. Whisper. This was because the sound of the electrical equipment and human voices can deter the bats from coming out and flying over the audience. She was: 1. Using a microphone. 2. ...