Super 8 Waco Mall
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsSuper 8 Waco Mall
We've stayed here numerous times over he past several years while in town for Baylor football games. Staff has always been helpful and courteous. Older motel but clean and well maintained. Grandkids like refrigerator and microwave and waffles in the breakfast buffet. Although football team moves to new stadium several miles further away in 08/14 we will still probably still stay here. Lots of chain restaurants nearby and mall.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Waco Mall
Travel Blogs from Waco
... watched from nearby seating - so much better than looking at cars! The Mexican influence is very evident in San Antonio and we could easily have thought we had crossed the border which is about 145 miles south (we were tempted to drive south and cross the border just because we could but resisted). The smells and variety of Mexican food were very inviting even if we had just had breakfast. Churches, churches and more churches always seem to be on the tourist route. This time ...
... break is also a helmet break.
The day ends at a ABVI on the hwy outside of Marlin, TX. The room rate is $39.95 so I ask for an upgrade to a 'suite' which raises the cost to $50! It is a pretty big room with a massive AC unit. As is my routine I unload the bike, takes 3 minutes, then still sweating in my leathers I go to get medicinal refreshments. Upon my return I strip down and sit in front of the AC on full with a beverage and cool down. ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco