Super 8 Waco Mall
How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsSuper 8 Waco Mall
We've stayed here numerous times over he past several years while in town for Baylor football games. Staff has always been helpful and courteous. Older motel but clean and well maintained. Grandkids like refrigerator and microwave and waffles in the breakfast buffet. Although football team moves to new stadium several miles further away in 08/14 we will still probably still stay here. Lots of chain restaurants nearby and mall.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Waco Mall
Travel Blogs from Waco
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... John and I have started our annual summer hiking excursions, and one of new adventures this year was exploring Mother Neff State Park in Moody, Texas. Although some of the hiking trails are currently closed, the ones that remain open are worthwhile and afford pleasant views of the Texas Hill Country. The pictures here are from the top of the Rock Tower, showing 1) a panorama, and 2) a stealthy little composition in which the subject didn't know I was taking the picture :).
... the microphone. We were pretty sure a sound of a camera click was quieter than her extremely projected voice. After a while, she realised the bats were starting to fly out of the entrance so, thank god, shut up and stood to the side. It really was a magnificent sight. The bats were about the size of a thumb so against the cave face, they appeared to be dashes of black, circling upwards, eventually they rose against the evening sky and their bat form took ...