How has this motel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Diboll Inn
Travel Blogs from Diboll
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
As we were preparing for retirement we knew that there were certain goals to accomplish so that:
1) we can survive on our retirement money from our current ages of 57 and 55 until we expire from this earth
2) we would travel as frugal as possible without making too many sacrifices
3) we can stay in condominiums so that we can visit and leave without restraints
4) we will find a place to purchase a home ...
... they were working we could give input on the work being done in real time. 4- Everyone is very polite, honest and informative and basically makes us feel important. 5- The campground is very adequate....it's a parking lot but in our experience a very pleasant place to be when waiting for maintenance. And we have something in common with most everyone here----we have a ...
... the transmission. I think we are suffering from "new coachitis". But I am sure Doctor Bob and his crew will fix us up. A little background on Doctor Bob: When we first picked up our new coach, I smashed my thumb in a drawer and it hurt like what childbirth must feel like?! My thumb nail was black and throbbing. I lived with it for about 24 hours even though everyone said I had to pierce the nail to let the blood out. ...
On Saturday morning we left the hotel at 7:00 AM on our bicycles. It was almost daylight. We had only six miles to ride to Montagne Center Parking Lot at Lamar University. Since most of our honorees were at the dinner last night and we all spoke last night only a few honorees and a couple of the basketball players and Coach Tidwell came this morning. It was 7:30 AM on Saturday morning :-) ...