Best Western Caprock Inn
How has this motel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Caprock Inn Brownfield
Travel Blogs from Brownfield
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... Wine glasses flying and chairs skidding across the deck. I was commenting on a couple that was nearby and I said "I just dont get it" Phil misunderstood what I was talking about and said "you don't get sailing for pleasure?" He has the constitution of a Viking sailor, an excellent inner ear. My stomach stayed relatively calm but it was difficult to fall asleep while moving. Some people know my thing about ...
... over the seat in front of me. Brother Coyote was making a break for Graham's or Ector County Coliseum, apparently that was not in the approved flight plan. Sat on the runway while the MAF critter police ran him off, or shot him. So starting the trip off with a kill and a thirty minute delay. Only in West ...