Bella Vista Queenstown
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
- Breakfast Available
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
Photos of Bella Vista Queenstown
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Bella Vista Queenstown
Travel Blogs from Queenstown
... and they are in fact, fairly reasonable. So that was encouraging.
First thing this morning Ry and I picked up our hut tickets from the department of conservation information center. It was completely painless and they didn't even ask us for any identification, only our names. We also got a nice little map of the trek which will definitely come in handy while I'm obsessing about how far we have or have not gone.
At eleven, Ry and ...
... tour. Much wilder than the one a few days ago. I kept thinking Mom would have loved it.
We also had tea and panned for gold with a woman who is a fifth generation miner in that canyon.
Really interesting history. Great day!
... bit different to an hour in traffic on the A34! Queenstown is a growing tourist town filled with Brits, Americans and South Americans working and Brits, Aussies, Americans, Japanese and Chinese tourists. Based around Lake Wakatipu it also has the stunning setting of the Remarkables Mountain Range, which even today at 28 degrees are still holding onto a tiny bit of snow. 28 degrees, yes did I mention summer has arrived! The local kids finish there school year ...
We left the Campervan behind today and walked into Queenstown to go for a trip up to the peak on the Gondola. The views over Queenstown were amazing. We visited a centre for the breeding of the endangered Kiwi, but no photographs are allowed, so I got pictures of ducks. The last two pictures may seem a bit odd, but everything in this campsite is "quirky", including the ...
... eating our Fergburger/curry
- Feeling like we were in a game of Mario Kart as we raced down the Luge.
- Doubtful Sounds definition of a drought - it has to be 9 days without rain. When we were there, it was in the 4th day with no rain, so people were really starting to panic!
- The boat's passengers going into near meltdown upon discovering the tea and coffee making facilities had broken! Pots of water on a stove made this better though, even if the water ...