BEST WESTERN Antelope Inn
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of BEST WESTERN Antelope Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Antelope Inn Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... of money and time into a well pump, power system, pipes, storage containers, filters for a small spring that could be destroyed in a landslide or flood? What is the Monroe Institute anyway and why am I so interested in understanding out of body experiences? This trip from the Bay Area to Vancouver Island, British Columbia will involve a lot of driving for a man with a broken foot. ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Red Bluff with one more stop to make. There is no better way to end our Redwoods adventure than driving THROUGH a tree! That's right Nathan drove the car through a tree! It was a sight to be seen as Nathan approached the gap ahead of him, drawing in the wing mirrors, then carefully moving into position. Rachel's nerves were running high knowing the hire car excess was high and unaffordable! Rach held her breathe with ...
... arrived in Red Bluff at 6:30 at the Durango RV Resort. Very nice park and good rate. Mickey was especially happy to get here and out onto some grassy areas. He had been confined inside at the Carr's since they were on a busy highway and have their dogs. Crab Louie's and a nice glass of wine finished off our evening. Home ...