BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
- Continental Breakfast
- Drycleaning onsite
- Tennis Court
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Swimming pool
- Breakfast Available
Photos of BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Travel Blogs from Anderson
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... franks in a frying pan. 98 degrees and the Walmart does not allow overnight parking (seriously?) so we kept driving. The roads began to climb into some deciduous trees that were already beginning to drop their crispy brown leaves. People trying to get home from the office were driving the curvy roads like they were qualifying for a Nascar cup but, the road did have guardrails. Yay! I got Bud to stop to pick up a beautiful cone I saw on the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... Parks we've been to. Even though we didn't take the difficult cinder cone trail to look right inside, just the thought that we were so close to an active volcano was pretty exciting for the boys!
Not sure if we were just having a moment of desperation from being on the road for 3 months or if it was staying near all the vineyards in Paso Robles and not going, but we ...