BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Travel Blogs from Anderson
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... NEVER live in Shingletown, ever. We stopped at the lone tavern/ restaurant/ pool hall/bar in town. I ordered a chili cheeseburger from the part pony tailed, part head shaved young man with the personality of a rusty nail, hoping that I would not later develop colon blow. He begrudgingly fetched a frozen patty from the freezer, which by the way was in the rundown, my-cushion seat-was-ripped 'dining' area, threw it on the counter next to ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... rarely go anywhere that Caleb doesn't ask about fishing. Grace Lake was suggested by the park staff so we went to try it out. We didn't seem to be the only ones not catching anything that night but still had a nice, quiet evening enjoying being outdoors together.
Back to the Californian coast tomorrow to see the Redwoods we've heard so much about! Sadly our last stop in California!