Americas Best Value Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn Burleson
Travel Blogs from Burleson
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... to produce a culture of accomplishment, trust, respect, and fun is another prime objective of the program.
Shearin believes that an effective way of resolving a crisis is through minimizing management issues and, likewise, fostering increased results in target achievement and success. Its programs are able to deliver dynamic and interactive modules through the use of small classes having at most ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
The day started when Dan announced that we were going to go and find some of the local geocaches that Sam had looked up online the night before. For those who are not aware, geocaching is a fun little pastime in which people who have no friends use a GPS to find "caches" left by other people with no friends.
While we drove to our first location, Sam outlined her usual geocaching tactics. In a nutshell, it basically ...