TripAdvisor Reviews Amador Motel Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
Happy New Year to All! It's cold (for us in central California) with temps in the low forties and strong 20 mph winds blowing. After spending yesterday and this morning reading about our destinations online and viewing some wonderful photos other bloggers have posted, it's time to seriously think about packing. We expect to be in colder, wetter weather once ...
After three weeks of almost nonstop traveling, tours, and even a few unexpected adventures, our "Adventure of a Lifetime" has come to a bitter sweet end. While I am relieved to be home again, I can honestly look back on the last three weeks as some of the most eye opening and exciting weeks of my life. We saw some sites I have been dying to see my whole life, and now I feel complete. Thank you, Western America, for ...
- Today i woke up and embarked on my journey back home.
- Man I can't wait to be home.
- I woke up and went straight home because I knew I couldn't resist my bed.
- I enjoyed all this trip had to offer even all the ups and down I went through.
- I ...
We have been here a week. We met up with good friends Ken & Chris Kaleta here for the week. It was such a nice resort. We swam in the pool, played ping pong, ate a lot and did some gambling. We did a few day trips to Amador City and Sutter Creek. Lots of wineries in this area, so we did some wine tasting ...