Alta Sierra Village Inn
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Alta Sierra Village Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Alta Sierra Village Inn Grass Valley
Travel Blogs from Grass Valley
... with me!
- Total cost of the trip: $1,592
- Total spent food: $396
- Total spent on gas: $565
- Total spent on historical or national parks: $386
- Total spent on hotels: $145
- Total lost on mishaps: $900
- Total miles traveled: 3292 mi
- Total earned working: ...
after a long 3 weeks of constant driving I am finally back home. I have several wild stories to tell about the college visits and of course how I met my beautiful girl friend. it has been a long fun three weeks and I might just have to do this again, but now I will leave with a special person and return with one also. ...
- Today i woke up and embarked on my journey back home.
- Man I can't wait to be home.
- I woke up and went straight home because I knew I couldn't resist my bed.
- I enjoyed all this trip had to offer even all the ups and down I went through.
- I ...
-todays the day I leave for my road trip.
-I made sure I had everything packed that I wanted to take with me.
-before I leave the city of Roseville I am going to need to stop at a grocery store from some food and drinks to last me at least 2 days till I need to ...
... 2500 feet in elevation on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Sugar pines and oak trees dominate the hills. Grass valley is the home of the Empire Mine. Over 5 million ounces of gold were extracted from the mine from1850 until its closure in 1956.
Nevada City (3000 souls) is close by. This city as well as Grass Valley were important during the early gold rush days of the 1850's. Many of the historic homes and ...