Alamo Motel and RV Park
TripAdvisor Reviews Alamo Motel and RV Park Cottonwood
Travel Blogs from Cottonwood
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... through the middle of nowhere in the Siskiyous in the dark for like 3 hours in a camper with no breaks. Yes thats right the breaks went out on the camper. Luckily Savannah was driving, because all I could think of was how I probably would have bailed and left Glen in the camper flying off the cliff in the dark. I noticed that the breaks smelled really bad and there was a lot of smoke, so I tried to signal her to pull over. I watched her try ...
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
We will be embarking on our journey in t-6 hours! I am so excited to be going on a road trip with one of my best friends. I can't wait to see what sort of crazy shena****ns we get ourselves into. Our bags are packed and we are equipped; kindly by our fathers; with bear mace, regular mace, a baseball bat and a taser. We also managed to throw in some other essential supplies: two handles of vodka, 3 liters of gin and of course some lemons...let's get this show on the ...
Other places to stay in Cottonwood
3910 Main Street, Cottonwood | Motelfrom $54