Alamo Motel and RV Park
TripAdvisor Reviews Alamo Motel and RV Park Cottonwood
Travel Blogs from Cottonwood
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... a parking lot...he's a good guy! I've never seen one like this before...it's shaped almost like a pineapple with thick bracts holding huge seeds in place...and the tips of the bracts are needle sharp and it's heavy.
It was getting close to 8 p.m., it had been a long day, and we were hungry. Most of the towns close down at 5 p.m. so we were willing to take anything for dinner...and along came Shingletown. I am pretty positive that ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
We will be embarking on our journey in t-6 hours! I am so excited to be going on a road trip with one of my best friends. I can't wait to see what sort of crazy shena****ns we get ourselves into. Our bags are packed and we are equipped; kindly by our fathers; with bear mace, regular mace, a baseball bat and a taser. We also managed to throw in some other essential supplies: two handles of vodka, 3 liters of gin and of course some lemons...let's get this show on the ...
Other places to stay in Cottonwood
3910 Main Street, Cottonwood | Motelfrom $54