Travel Blogs from Brisbane
... that make the newspapers.
. At times you come across a person in the 1% range, as indeed I did, but as for me it is at that time that I remember the other 99%. Of course there are variances pertaining to a certain country. Some peoples are more outgoing and some are more reserved but with regard to the latter, if you give yourself some time you soon find a way around it.
I found the people of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam to ...
... accepted responsibility for my own happiness. There are always consequences to the choices we make which can at times be incredibly difficult to bare: sometimes leaving a mark on you for the rest of your life. Not to mention that it is terrifying making choices which will change the course of your life (and others close to you) forever and you have no way of knowing if it will in fact be for ...
18:35 Depart BRISBANE on HAWAIIAN AIRLINES flight HA 444
Aircraft: BOEING 767
Flying time: 9 hours and 20 minutes
Distance: 4697 miles
07:55 Arrive: HONOLULU 5 July
Terminal: MAIN TERMINAL
ILIKAI HOTEL AND SUITES
1777 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu
We must have been among the luckiest economy passengers on the Hawaiian Airlines flight ...
... evening out! Thank you boys. After this we went out for a few more drinks before heading back to camp. We packed up on Friday and said goodbye to Noosa, heading back to Surfers Paradise for the weekend as it was Jana and Sophie's birthday on Saturday and also it was closer to Casino to pick Jana up than staying further north than Brisbane. In Surfers we stayed fairly central in the city and as we arrived late morning on Friday I decided I should probably go sort ...
... me how he's met kids who were studying law for 2 years and had stopped because they no longer found the value in doing what they were doing. He told me he would praise students like that because in his experience, it takes so much courage to leave what you had planned to do in order to seek something unknown but satisfying. He said a quote to me that will always stick with me,
"Better a door saying 'No Entry' than one that says 'No Exit' ".
No, this is not ...