Cedars Inn Ellensburg
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Cedars Inn Ellensburg
TripAdvisor Reviews Cedars Inn Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
Today was a short driving day. We left Moses Lake around noon after I gave Dan a haircut in the parking lot of the hotel and after we reorganized the back of the car (entropy had been increasing daily back there!).
We drove into the Columbia river valley and stopped at an overlook to take pictures. Many people think Washington state is only evergreens and rainy. The east side ...
... a major maintenance with new brakes and rotors, new induction system, filters, you name it - $1900. Ouch. But we'll probably put 10-12,000 miles on this sucker and better to have it in top working condition that conk out in Bumstinking, Tennessee. Anyway, it looks like we're going to leave earlier than ...