Super 8 Bedford
How has this motel rated in the past?
Photos of Super 8 Bedford
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Bedford
Travel Blogs from Bedford
... back to childhood and makes a new friend of Otis (or was it Oscar?) and reveals to all that she wants to be reincarnated as an otter;
2) Jeanne looks and feels great;
3) Being silly, Jane falls down in kitchen and hurts bum (good thing that was all!),
4) Sue, Karen and Jane make it to the top of Peaks of Otter;
5) "Aflac" entertains everyone along with drying chicken feet;
6) and dead animals on the walls.
... Trail and in another half-mile or so, it crosses Cornelius Creek Trail. Shortly after the second intersection, the trail crosses the creek and there was a small scenic cascade over some rocks. This was not the waterfall, however; it was pretty much the top of Apple Orchard Falls, though we couldn’t see anything from here. We had to hike around and go down a number of wooden stairs ...
... 8217;s Roost and climbed out onto the rocks here. The outcrop was covered in fog and we couldn't see anything, even the nearby summit of Sharp Top, but it was a fun scramble to get out on the rocks. Then, we continued on up to the summit of Sharp Top. There is a shelter at the top, but it wasn’t raining, so we didn’t really need it. Instead, we headed to the very top and ate lunch up here. There were some markers in ...
... the season, decorated with corn stalks, pumpkins, gourds, flowers, stuffed mannequins and bales of hay. It’s really quite delightful and it happens everywhere I’ve travelled in the states. I’ve learned to watch for that.
My destination was the Natural Bridge. I’d never heard of it but it’s one of the oldest tourist destinations in the United States and it truly is quite awesome. The photos really ...
What a great day hanging out in this city!!!
- Breakfast a local diner.
- Discovered "City Place", my fav cafe here - "BNG South".
- Drove around the Biltmore Estates - didn't see the house, as that's a full-day, $100 venture...very impressive.
- Found a Whole Foods market for my juice!
- Went for a massage.
- Walked around all day/night exploring the city; was gonna rent ...