Days Inn Lafayette
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this motel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Smoking rooms available
- Refrigerator in room
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Lafayette
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
Dang has crawfish for sale, it's inside a gas station and you can order it live or boiled. 3 lbs minimum and they are $2/lb live and $3/lb boiled. When I asked how much one person could eat, she said oh, about 3 lbs. 6 lbs later (figured the kids would prefer hotdogs) and we were set. SIX pounds is a LOT of crawfish to peel. Now we know.... Doggone tourists. But man was it good!!! The question becomes.... Will the Mosquitos quit biting us now that we are eating local ...
Went to the beach after our yummy creole food, hit cypremort point, which is a man made beach and port. Saw a dead baby alligator on the side of the road so of course we had to do the tourist thing and stop to gape at it. Kids and dog had wonderful time in water, although it was too murky for any snorkel action. Water was very warm, almost too warm to help cool us ...
Miss Sara from the rice mill said Bon Creole was where we needed to eat. When We got there to order, several people were ordering and they each indicated this was INDEED the place to eat. We got seafood gumbo, crawfish po boy and crawfish étouffée. Oh. My. Goodness. Great food. Seriously great ...
... pecans. The lady told us about many of the rice crackers and other rice products they carry. It was a nice was to experience this specialty rice.
4. Bon Creole Restaurant. This was a restaurant that the locals go to although its appearance might turn one off. Here we had seafood gumbo, and chicken with andouille sausage gumbo. George told us about a very new-to-us food practice. Gumbo ...
... National Park, UT;
7. Chasing down the spirit of John Wayne in Monument Valley, AZ;
8. Encountering the land of the ancients at Canyon De Chelly, AZ;
9. Traveling old Route 66 to Tucumcari, NM;
10. Touring Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, TX;
11. Last night on the road in Lafayette, LA.
12. Home again.