Zolab's Traveler Profile
- Retired second grader
- Favourite music
- Green Day, Black Eyed Peas
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Favourite movie
- School of Rock
- Interests and hobbies
- Biking, Friends, Reading, Surfing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make sure children have enough to eat
- Favourite book
- House of the Scorpion
- My friends describe me as
- Funny, talkative, generous, full of life
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Traveling around the world
My Dad is also keeping a travel blog about our family trip. He writes about the boring stuff.
Recent Entries by Zolab
Rugby and Rowing Rule - May 25, 2013
It's been a while since I updated my blog, so thought I should check in. Since the last entry, I have started high school, it's called College here in South Africa, at Bishops Diocesan School. So f...
Checking in... - May 15, 2012
Its been a while since I updated my travel blog, mainly because I have been in school, but I have been traveling too. I am now 12 and in Grade 7. Lu is 7 and in grade 2. Dad has a new job and is tr...
Home at Last!!! - Feb 3, 2010
Hello and Kunjani everyone! A lot has happened since my last post, but the good news is that I have officially moved to South Africa with my family!!!! We have been exactly a month on Sunday, an...