Zoebuck's Traveler Profile
- IT Contractor/Software Tester
- Favourite music
- Elbow, Massive Attiack, Snow Patrol, Blues, Swing, Dance, anything really
- Hong Kong
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Superman Returns, LoTR, Star Wars
- Favourite quote
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars
- Interests and hobbies
- Films, xbox, travelling, photography, architecture
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Would love to fly in a fighter jet
- Favourite book
- Pillars of the Earth
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting my private pilot's licence in south africa when I was 22
Recent Entries by Zoebuck
Hell has frozen over today? - Jan 21, 2016
Ok, so this entry will be a story to laugh at for years to come, because it involves my misery. And the title reflects my mood of the morning with a resounding yes!... We went to bed about 8pm l...
Up to Hemis Park - Jan 20, 2016
After waking up and finding a layer of frost on the inside of my windows, due to it being -23! I got up for breakfast. I was awoken at 6 however to the Muslim tower calling. I recall this being a b...
Day out round Ladakh, Leh and Indus river - Jan 19, 2016
Day trip out -15 today Lots of army bases in this area for some reason. So cold outside that the condensation in the car is freezing the inside the windows I'm trying to remember when I have ev...