Zoebuck's Traveler Profile
- IT Contractor/Software Tester
- Favourite music
- Elbow, Massive Attiack, Snow Patrol, Blues, Swing, Dance, anything really
- Hong Kong
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Superman Returns, LoTR, Star Wars
- Favourite quote
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars
- Interests and hobbies
- Films, xbox, travelling, photography, architecture
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Would love to fly in a fighter jet
- Favourite book
- Pillars of the Earth
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting my private pilot's licence in south africa when I was 22
Recent Entries by Zoebuck
Old Town Area - Jun 13, 2015
Up, breakfast, went shopping, G bought shoes, off to old town, saw astro clock, lunch- cheese gate, walking rain and lightening, back to hotel, chill, out for dinner at Le Piccolo Perla - half pizz...
Last day - Jun 15, 2015
Our final day began with a big breakfast. It was cloudy and much cooler outside today so we dressed a little warmer. Then out to find the dancing house - a more modern building slightly south of th...
Walking tour round Prague - Jun 12, 2015
After a lovely sleep we went for a good breakfast on our hotel. Everything from salad and cheese to fruit and yoghurt, bacon and eggs to toast and croissants and pastries. Delicious. I had a nice p...