Zoebuck's Traveler Profile
- IT Contractor/Software Tester
- Favourite music
- Elbow, Massive Attiack, Snow Patrol, Blues, Swing, Dance, anything really
- Hong Kong
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Superman Returns, LoTR, Star Wars
- Favourite quote
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars
- Interests and hobbies
- Films, xbox, travelling, photography, architecture
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Would love to fly in a fighter jet
- Favourite book
- Pillars of the Earth
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting my private pilot's licence in south africa when I was 22
Recent Entries by Zoebuck
Departure Tuesday - May 31, 2016
After being dropped off at the airport at 2.30pm, I met the group, Colin the instructor, Pete and Martin who would be diving as well and our non divers - Bonnie and Ryan, Julie and 4 year old Sophi...
Summary and Tips - Jan 30, 2016
The trip has been incredible, it is a bit once in a lifetime, seeing the tiger so close in Pench was just about a miracle and I'm not sure I want to freeze in a tent again anytime soon. But through...
Back to Delhi take 2 - Jan 26, 2016
Leaving Leh the sky was grey and there was a queue to get into the airport. Security may or may not be tighter today as it is republic day today, so a public holiday. The security check was very v...