Zmarv's Traveler Profile
- Courage Teacher
- Favourite music
- Everything that sounds good.
- Favourite quote
- "So stare into that great, vast unknown. And if you stare long enough you will suddenly and shakingly realize "My goodness...that's me."-Alan Watts
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Writing, Climbing, Caving, Primitive Skills, Nature, Love and Life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Drive the Country in my Truck
- Favourite book
- On The Road
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Almost freezing to death during the Leonid Meteor Shower 09 at Enchanted Rock, Texas.
Recent Entries by Zmarv
Late Morning Shakes, Late Morning Snakes - Jan 14, 2010
I'm shaking right now and I'm not cold. I realize now more than ever why I discovered what I did. I was saved from my selection. I was awoken this morning by Dustin Hogard already against the ea...
The Wichita Winds - Aug 27, 2010
This was a trip long overdue. Since my return to Fort Worth I have had my eye on the northern border and the promises of an undiscovered Oklahoma. I had a long weekend finally present itself and e...
SPORE ONE - Mar 31, 2010
-Through communal development, humanity can achieve something far greater than we have yet to accomplish. There was a single cell. It was autonomous and self-contained. It was an island. Through th...