Zento's Traveler Profile
- Anything that will pay our way throughout the globe...but officially IT (me) and Telecommunications (Ed)
- Favourite music
- Nasty, dirty, sexy house beats
- Favourite movie
- Le Violin Rouge is one of our fave's.....
- English, Spanish, plus Ed speaks some French and Italian
- Favourite quote
- We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book and travel the world...
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick one....
- My friends describe me as
- They say we're a beautiful pair.... :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The one we're living....
The inside scoop to the travel publishing world
Folktales for Travelers
A compendium of cute folktales from around the world.
National Geographic is the reason why most of us travel.
The beautiful travel thoughts and photography of one corageous Polish traveler. A free spirit.
p o l o g y
A site on how to get lost in the world.
Brave New Traveler
The best online magazine for the modern and savvy traveler.....seriously, the best one.
Shelfari - My virtual Bookshelf
See the books I've read on the road and at home.
Recent Entries by Zento
Triad of Cathedrals - Nov 25, 2007
Northern France is rich in Gothic cathedrals much like eastern France is rich in excellent wines, and southern France in luxurious beaches. So on our way to Calais to take the train back to Englan...
The Colossus of Beauvais - Nov 25, 2007
Dark and beautiful, she shot up from the ground like a shadowy mountain, her spires defensive s*************e. In the tranquility of the low buildings of this midday town her presence is surreal, ...
Venice: The Fragile and the Extraordinary - Nov 17, 2007
Venice at twilight. The sea mist which enveloped the city the entire day seems to be disappearing, and the sky begins to reveal herself. Thick ribbons of peach and rose hang below the clouds, mak...