Zenofwater's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- whatever comes in on the radio
- Damariscotta, ME
- Favourite movie
- Pulp Ficion, Princess Bride
- English. Able to converse by listeing, observing, gesturing and smiling and multiple languages
- Favourite quote
- Fake it, 'til you make it
- Interests and hobbies
- Almost anything
- Favourite book
- Hmmmm so many books when you are an advid reader
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, adventerous, headstrong, friendly, fair and doing my own thing
Recent Entries by Zenofwater
Finally Finished the journey - Jul 20, 2010
So we finally made it to Anchorage AK. We basically did a big 30 hr push and made it from Fort Nelson to Anchorage. We started our day at 730, after having breakfast at the hotel. While we were g...
Getting there - Jul 19, 2010
So this will be a short entry due to a very slow internet connection. We made it our goal of 600 miles plus. We would have gone further but we are in country where the gas stations close at night a...
Buffalo on road side - Jul 17, 2010
So today we saw a Buffalo (actually two) grazing on the side of the road 15 Kilometers outside of Edmonton lines. Within the next mile we also horses, goats, sheep and cows at the local farms. It w...