Zachandwallie's Traveler Profile
- Professional Jobseeker
- Favourite music
- Indie rock, electronic, popular rock, country, most singer-songwriters
- Favourite quote
- Those who lack common sense will end up in the company of the dead. - Proverbs
- Interests and hobbies
- Guitar, hiking, snowboarding, cool gadgets,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- One thing? Have a family.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Shredding through two feet of untouched powder for what seemed like forever. Then I hit the tree line and realized I was on the wrong side of the mountain. Bad news bears. Pun intended.
Recent Entries by Zachandwallie
Finding a Campsite at El Malpais - Apr 5, 2010
Hopefully you've read about the trip to El Malpais. Here's what happened when we got there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT7UH_QX r2A From Frisco, CO, Zach & Wallie
The !@#$ Wetlands - Mar 24, 2010
Currently, I'm at the Actual Cafe in Oakland, trying to do some last minute planning for Yosemite. I don't have a whole lot of time to write, but this might be more entertaining anyway. Here's ...
Me and Wallie vs. the Sun - Apr 5, 2010
It wouldn't be moving day without the traditional race against time to beat the sunset. As usual, the past four days and countless miles of hiking and driving have worn me out, and I didn't get up ...